We have a few different Night Wildlife Tours you can join in Krabi. Open ANY NIGHT. Nobody else offers these tours – JUST US!
Night Wildlife Tour in the Rainforest!
ANY NIGHT. (Reserve your space soon!)
Which Wildlife May You See on Krabi Night Nature Tours?
- FROGS! so many species…
- Rare GECKOS (Cyrtodactylus genus: pulchella, peguensis, quadrivirgatus)
- TOKAY GECKOS!
- LIZARDS and sometimes big sleeping MONITOR LIZARDS!
- TARANTULAS and large huntsman spiders!
- CENTIPEDES – Scolopendra and long-legged!
- BIG MOTHS, and sometimes butterflies
- CALUGOS – winged mammals that glide between trees
- SCORPIONS – big, up to 7 inches long!
- BIG POISONOUS TOADS!
- SLOW LORISES!
- BUGS AND SLEEPING BIRDS!
- Occasionally OWLS! Last night we saw a lovely Bay Owl (image above)
- SNAKES if we look for them specifically. We don’t mind!
BRING TO THE HIKE:
- Long pants, long sleeved shirt, closed-toe shoes (running shoes or boot).
PROVIDED FOR YOU:
- Professional Headlamp
- Mosquito Spray
- Expert Guidance around wildlife you’ll encounter
Register Now to Reserve your Krabi Night Walk:
If you’re looking for something more involved and you want to study plants, insects, frogs, lizards & geckos, snakes, or any other flora or fauna, there are week-long and even month-long herpetology internships offering by another organization (info here) that you can register for. You can tailor your adventure to focus on any wildlife you choose – any of the above, and more. This is not just for biology majors, it is for anyone who wants to learn more about indigenous wildlife and plantlife in Thailand.